Shaun T’s Focus T25 is an incredible workout program for busy people trying to improve their fitness. And to help you follow the T25 workout schedule, I’ve created a printable T25 calendar PDF for the Alpha phase, Beta Phase, and Gamma phase.
These printable calendar templates allow you to track your progress and results with the T25 workout schedule. You can download the free printable workout calendar below.
What is Focus T25?
Focus T25 is a full-body workout program developed by Shaun T, a Beachbody fitness instructor, and creator of Insanity and Insanity Max:30.
These intense workouts use your own body weight to give you the results of working out for an hour in just 25 minutes through its use of high intensity interval training (HIIT). Which means maximum results in less time.
Some benefits of HIIT training:
- reduce your heart rate
- Lower blood pressure
- lower blood sugar levels
- build lean muscle
- Increase metabolism and weight loss potential
Personally, I’m a huge fan of the program. As a busy working mom with little kids, I found that it was the perfect workout to get amazing results with just a short daily workout.
>>> Check out my review of the T25 program here.
Getting started with the T25 workout program
While the program boasts that it requires no equipment, for your comfort, it’s recommended that you have the following:
- Mat (both me and my knees love this mat)
- Water bottle
If you choose to do the Gamma cycle you will incorporate hand weights.
Accessing the Program
Focus T25 is available as a dvd workout series and streaming via a BeachBody On Demand subscription.
Note that the T25 DVD box set is no longer on Amazon at time of writing , but there are several options on eBay.
RELATED: 3 Brilliant Ways to Get Motivated to Workout
The Focus T25 Workout Schedule
The general program consists of various 25-minute workouts performed 5 days a week (Monday through Friday). Each Friday is a double workout day for a total of 50 minutes.
Saturday is set aside as a rest day and to track progress and Sunday is dedicated as a stretch day.
Sample T25 Week:
- Monday: 25 minutes workout
- Tuesday: 25 minutes workout
- Wednesday: 25 minutes workout
- Thursday: 25 minutes workout
- Friday/Double Day: 2 – 25 minute workouts (50 min total)
- Saturday: Rest and track progress
- Sunday: Stretch
The Focus T25 base program consists of 5 weeks of the Alpha phase, followed by 5 weeks of the Beta phase. Both the Alpha and Beta phase have 5 different workouts that rotate through the schedule.
The optional Gamma Phase is a 4-week program consisting of 4 different workouts that focus on strength training. If you’d like the Gamma workout DVDs, they will need to be purchase separately.
Here is a breakdown of each of the 3 phases of T25:
1st Phase : Alpha Cycle Workouts (5 weeks)
- Cardio – Progressive cardio workout that burns fat and
- Speed 1.0 – Fast-paced cardio workout that improves speed and focuses on stretching, stability, and sweating.
- Total Body Circuit – This full-body routine is a cardio-based strength workout
- AB Intervals – Interval-based fat-burning abdominal routine
- Lower Focus – Strengthens and sculpts muscles from the waist down
2nd Phase: Beta Cycle Workouts (5 weeks)
- Core Cardio – Progressive cardio workout focusing on core
- Speed 2.0 – builds on Speed 1.0 workout by increasing speed and adding new moves
- Rip’t Circuit – This circuit works all body parts: upper body, legs, and abs.
- Dynamic Core – Dynamic core workout
- Upper Focus – Intense upper body strength-building routine
3rd Phase: Gamma Cycle Workouts (4 weeks)
- Speed 3.0
- Rip’t Up
- Extreme Circuit
- The Pyramid
T25 Meal Plan
Focus T25 program materials also includes the “Get it Done” nutrition meal plan. If you’d like more free resources to help you meal plan, check out these free printable meal planners.
If you’d like to track your food intake along with the program, you can check out these free printable Daily Food diary Templates https://theincrementalmama.com/free-printable-weekly-meal-planner-grocery-list/#food-diary-templates
The Focus T25 FAQ
How Many Days a week do you do T25?
You do T25 workouts 5 days a week plus the Sunday stretch day.
How Many months is T25
The base program of T25 is 10 weeks, or 2.5 months. If you add the 3rd (Gamma) phase, the total program is 14 weeks. Or just over 3 months.
How can I get T25 for free?
You can get a free 2 weeks trial to BeachBody on Demand if you choose the every three month payment plan.
Should I do T25?
While the Focus T25 workouts include modifications to accommodate various fitness levels, as this is an intense workout, it does require a baseline level of fitness. If you have bad knees, you may want to consider a different program.
If you workout regularly, you are most likely a great candidate for T25. if you do not exercise regularly, you may want to start a regular exercise regime before attempting T25.
Using the Free Printable T25 Calendar PDF
Each of the free printable Focus T25 Calendar templates include the following:
- The daily exercise to follow the workout schedule
- A Daily Self assessment where you can select whether you nailed the workout or barely survived. Tracking this will help you to see trends and also track you progress as you get stronger.
- Weekly Progress Tracking on Saturday. I have created 2 different calendars for each download with different way to track your progress.
Tracking Weekly Progress
For each phase, I’ve included 2 different calendars. The only difference is how you track your progress on Saturdays.
The first tracks your weight and body measurements including chest, waist, thigh, and arm circumference.
However, getting caught up in measurements can lead to both disordered eating and unhealthy exercise habits. Which means tracking measurements doesn’t necessarily lead to a healthier lifestyle.
And truthfully, measurements aren’t always the best way to track progress. For me personally, I like to track my energy levels and strength.
Therefore, I’ve added a second page with space to track progress and reflect with 2 prompts:
- How I feel – This allows you to track your strength and energy level. Are you sleeping better? Feeling stronger? Getting a mood boost?
- Plan for next week – This is a space to reflect how you might change your plan for next week based on what you learned this week. Maybe you want to plan to workout at a different time of day. Or have a snack before you workout in order to increase energy.
You have both options, so use what’s best for you!
Download the Printable T25 Calendars
You can download the Alpha, Beta, and Gamma phase calendars by clicking the link below each image. You will be directed to the Dropbox Page where you can directly print out the PDF or you can download to your device.
Remember, each download includes 2 calendars depending on how you want to track your progress.
>>> Download the T25 Alpha Phase Schedule <<<
>>> Download the T25 Beta Phase Calendar <<<
>>> Download the T25 Gamma Phase Schedule <<<
Now it’s time to Sweat!
And there you have it! I hope you enjoy both the T25 program and these handy calendars. If you’re looking for more resources to organize your life, check out the links below.
3 Brilliant Ways to Get Motivated to Workout
Leave a Reply