The Incremental Mama is a small company looking to grow and expand in the digital marketing space. We create digital resources that help overwhelmed moms organize life and home.
We believe in creating a fun and passionate working environment that will allow our team members to love what they do and be part of a small and mighty team that is beginning to grow.
Role (Overview of the Position)
The Operations/Marketing Assistant is responsible for bringing the CEO’s vision to life and helping the CEO grow the company. You will oversee all digital marketing plans and help develop a social media marketing strategy. You will assist in running the day to day so that the CEO can focus on company expansion. You will be responsible for social media growth, customer service, and assisting with creating website content.
This is an entry level position and our goal is to have the successful candidate grow with the company by both increasing pay and hours.
Part time: 10- 15 hours a week
Starting at $14/hr
Remote with occasional face-to-face meetings with CEO. Therefore we are looking for someone in the Richmond, VA area.
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Respond to all customer service emails and solve problems
- Increase our efficiency and productivity by systematizing, documenting, and improving processes.
- Handle multiple internal projects, priorities and deadlines and see the project through.
- Create social media strategy for the company
- Manage and oversee organic social growth on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Pinterest
- Create graphics in Canva
- Create weekly social media graphics and schedule them on planthat
- Hashtag research and monitoring
- Random bullet point inserted to see if you are paying attention. Put the secret code number 39 in your application subject line.
- Manage all social media comments
- Brainstorm marketing ideas and strategies for growth
- Manage comments and support CEO on any live virtual trainings
- Manage any marketing promotions
- Format and publish blog posts on WordPress
- Research and create blog posts on WordPress
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
This is a remote position
- Must be available to work 10-15 hours a week Monday through Friday between 9 AM to 7 PM Eastern.
- Lives in the Greater Richmond, VA area in order to occasionally meet in-person with CEO
- Experience working in digital marketing, project management, social media management
- Access to high speed internet and your own computer
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Must have great human and business instincts and be able to confidently articulate a well-informed point of view
- Willing to google things and figure it out before asking for help
- Work with little supervision and self motivated
- Follow company security protocol and retain a high-level of discretion and confidentiality when it comes to company and customer information.
- Emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and stress to be present for the team
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them
- Highly detailed and organized, with exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Independent, self-starter who executes tasks on time, every time.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take constructive feedback.
- Tech savvy. Comfortable with tech software and willingness to adapt and learn new software quickly.
- Works with no attitude and no ego
- Loyal, hardworking, and comfortable in a fast-paced small-business environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Available to attend virtual meetings.
Skills preferred, but not required
- Experience with video editing
- Proficient with WordPress
- Graphic design experience and/or experience with Canva
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
How To Apply:
- Complete this application (click link below)
- Create a quick Loom video (max time of 3 minutes please!) — introduce yourself, and let us know why you want the job and why you’re a good fit! The Loom link will go with your application.
- Your Tendency in The Four Tendencies framework. Take this free quiz.
- Follow final instructions at the end of the application